For a private lease
In order for us to assist you with your relocation process you need to be employed by a company or an organization registered in France.
The basic documents you need to provide in order to rent an apartment/house in Paris/Suburbs are as below, although the owner could ask for additional information.
Copy of your:
- Passport or ID card
- 3 last salary slips (even if it is from your previous employer)
- Work certificate from your employer in France
- French bank details (we can help to open an account in France)
- 3 last proof of payment of your present home, or some document proving you are the owner of your present
- Last year’s proof of payment of your income tax return (if you are liable to pay income tax)
And also :
- You must have finished your probation period.
- You need to earn the equivalent of 3 times net (of social charges) the amount of the rent.
However, if this is not the case but:
- your company is willing to be your guarantor
- or you have a guarantor in France who must earn 4-5 times the amount of the rent
- or if you can set up a bank guarantee of at least one year’s rent in a closed bank account in France
- or get a guarantee from one of the private companies which offer you to be a guarantor for a fee, like Garantme.
For a company lease
These are the basic documents the owner will ask for but he could ask for additional information:
- K-bis , the company’s registration certificate (less than 3 month’s old)
- Last two annual reports
- The power of attorney for the signatory of the lease
- Copy of the signatory’s passport or ID card
- IBAN Bank details
Our relocation support missions include as follow: